Wednesday 21 December 2011

Please calm me down


Ya Allah Ya Tuhanku, tenangkanlah hati aku. Serious hati wa rasa luluh gila, bulu roma naik tiba2 and nak nangis pon ada *muke serious* Look at the picture, my boyfriend also concern about my result too :*** *peace* Betul, result PMR lagi satu hari. The result will be reveal on Thursday, 22 December 2011, 10 am. Complete en? Jangan main main esok wei esok wei. Siapa tak ambil result mmg x rasa ape 96's rasa . Uhm, sometimes I felt confident but sometimes not. Aku dgr lagu 2PM pon tak gembira, i feel really really sad. Hahah padahal belum dpt lagi result haha :b InsyaAllah, Allah never dissapoint our hopes to him :) For my friends and everyone, i apologise if I had hurt you all, ok? I'll always pray for you guys to get an excellent result for this upcoming PMR result :') Semoga kami semua dapat 8As, Amin v^^v *tears*
Posted by Junho's :>

No comments:

Post a Comment