Friday 23 December 2011

Best Memory of 2011! ♥

Yesterday, result of PMR. I knew you knew it~ hahaha. Ok. I came to school vewy vewy late till there are no more students at school canteen. Its ok relax watpis ^^v So, i went to pejabat. Saw Pn Nurul Huda yang sgt omey mcm anak murid nya yg ini haha. Then Sir Roslan saw me then said Congrats! Padahal aku tak tahu ape ape lagi masa tu. So I said to sir "I dont get my result yet". Then Sir asked me to follow him. Yay, im preety special coz i got my result from sir, yg lain dpt from Pn Sarimah kekekeh. Love you, Sir. Ohmy, nnti scandal lulsz. Then, sir search my result's slip and my heart, my lungs and I my inner's feel like wanna drop u know. Then sir gimme my result while saying Congratulations! So I checked and ........ Alhamdulillah I got 8A's! Ya Allah, susah nak percaya but this is real haha. So I go show the result to my mom, then mum said 'Tahniah!' then hug me. K masa tu saya nangis, peace ^^v Serious yesterday was shoooo happy day for me!! K then I go to KLCC, mum gimme to buy anything I want hohoho. So mcm mcm ah wa rembat kat KLCC. And yeah first time smlm wa makan Tutti Frutti. hihi, kesian en en en? hoho. So alhamdulillah now I got my wishlist Straight A which is 8As! Thank you Allah, family, teachers and friends 


Preety Najeeha. Congrats dear, you got 7As. Hebaq mu nih! :*

Can you count the A? haha, Alhamdulillah!

The Ashikin with the slip hahaha :3

My frist Tutti Frutti, yummeh!

KOSAS GOT SWAGGGGG! 45 STUDENTS SCORES STRAIGHT A'S! ALHAMDULILLAH :)


Congratulations also to my friends who got straight As. Ain Sofia, Nazuha, Paan, Hazwani, Syazwani, Afiqah, Suk fang and gang, Ainaa, Dinie, Putri, Nazira, Qistina, Yasmin, Najwa, Marini and etc. And a special congratulations to the bestfriends Najeeha who got 7A's you awesome girl and Fatimah got 6A's you rawk and a miracle girl hihi Love you guys so much xx

Posted by Junho's :>

No comments:

Post a Comment